At Actifirm, we understand sustainability matters and the true meaning of beauty, inside and out. Actifirm’s commitment to essential botanical ingredients is driven by an unwavering passion to preserve well-being and the environment. We have empowered products with ingredients that make a difference to our customers, our suppliers, our communities, and the planet.
We pledge that:
- Our botanicals and other key ingredients are sourced from fully renewable resources so we can bring you the amazing products you love for many years to come.
- Our growers and harvesters are engaged via fair trade practices so we can develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with them that enrich all of us.
- Our manufacture control of the extraction and manufacturing processes ensures environmentally friendly production practices so we can leave our planet better than we found it for generations to come.
- Ours lights and computers are turned off when not in use
- We down-regulate our steam boilers during off-peak periods
- We replaced bottled drinking water with filtered water dispensers
- We have “go paperless” email-based customer invoice system
- We have replaced styrofoam and other non-biodegradable packing materials
Supporting our communities is also vital to Actifirm, and we actively support:
- Attitudes & Attire™: A non-profit agency dedicated to promoting personal growth for women seeking self-sufficiency. This program provides the tools that raise self-esteem, promote ethics, and build the confidence necessary to succeed in the workplace.
- Genesis Women’s Shelter: A state of the art women’s shelter in Dallas offering a complete continuum of care, Genesis fights to end domestic violence each and every day.
- The Family Place: The largest family violence service provider in the Dallas area reaches out to thousands of victims of family violence each year with award-winning programs to keep women and children safe.
- Funding North Texas Children’s Charity
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure donor
- Food drive
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Christmas giving program
Actifirm encourages our customers, employee, and suppliers to reduce, reuse, and recycle!
Comments are closed.