Happy Halloween! Whether you’re marking the occasion with trick-or-treating or a masquerade ball, costumes and masks are a big part of the festivities. As skincare experts, we thought it fitting to talk about a different kind of mask – Actifirm Renovation Mushroom Mask – and proper application for maximum efficacy.
Rich in Bentonite clay, Actifirm Renovation Mushroom Mask cleanses and helps remove pore-clogging impurities from the skin. Botanical gotu kola, Echinacea, and rosemary leaf extracts have been proven to increase skin firmness, while Mucor Miehei mushroom extract mimics skin’s natural exfoliation process. Skin is left soft, smooth, even, brightened, and refreshed. Used weekly, you’ll enjoy cumulative benefits.
Effective masking can be achieved at home by following just a few simple tips from the pros:
- Cleanse skin with Actifirm cleanser of choice. Actifirm Antioxidant Cleanser effectively removes makeup and debris while delivering rejuvenating antioxidants, and is a great choice for all skin types.
- Optional: Apply and remove Actifirm Z-Peel according to packaging instructions. This extra step will exfoliate dead skin cells, preparing skin to accept maximum benefits from the mask. In addition, the mask will offer a soothing effect following Z-Peel treatment.
- Apply Actifirm Renovation Mushroom Mask. First, Smile. Then, apply a thin, even layer of the mask to face with upward motions working out from smile, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow mask to dry thoroughly, remove with warm water, and pat dry.
- Finish with moisturizer to seal in hydration – try Actifirm Actimoist Booster.
Make masking a part of your regular skincare regimen and enjoy a lifetime of beautiful skin. Here’s to a spooky and safe All Hallows’ Eve!